Review

noflashonly

Registered
NOTE
I've had fantasy.cat for a week

AIMBOT
The humanizer aimbot is very good, I've never been called out for being a cheater in community servers nor competitive/wingman
It's very good with all guns, a feature I like is the always aimbot on pistols which I like a lot.
Apart from the Recoil Control sometimes messing me personally up (rarely)
Allowing a user to also customise every single gun individually such as fov and pull etc
Is really really cool that is something I do really like.
It's definitely 10/10

VISUALS
The visuals I personally liked, they are normal visuals yes, but the colours, hit-marker sounds etc
are really nice and unique. I like to use chams visible only with the skeleton.
The radar which draws enemies is really good, I hate other cheats that have a huge drawn radar like aimware for example.
Apart from some bugs with the glow not working with the chams at times and visuals going red randomly
it's really really good
9/10

MISC
The skinchanger which a lot of cheats have is a lot easier to use than aimware or supremacy etc
due to it having the skins all set out for you and id of them
Glove changer as well
I like the name tag changer too.

I like the way you can change backtrack too.

Competitive changer stuff is also pretty cool, but I dont know how well it works
Metal changer i haven't used, seems cool though.
10/10

CONFIGURATION
When trying to save different humanizer settings such as pull left right or just pull and fov
It never saved for me and just reset to default.

However the way you can share configs through the website and saving them from the menu to the website is really cool.

8/10

-----------
I probably missed some stuff out, like trigger bot for example, but I dont use that.

TOTAL
37/40

One other thing.
The price is so good.
It's cheaper than all the other legit cheats and more than worth it
£20 for 90 days is crazy good

Definitely worth buying

Back