Short Constellation Testimonial

yoyokize

Veteran Member
I haven't been using Constellation for very long, but I am absolutely blown away.

It is perhaps the most brilliant approach to augmenting one's preexisting skill and knowledge. A bad player won't become good, but a good player could become great. As I'm sure everyone knows, this cheat, in the right environment, is in and of itself a positive feedback loop. You already know how to play, you use
Constellation, you see positive results that look freakishly natural, and in turn you are motivated to play more, thus improving further with or without assistance.

It is a must-try for anyone with a cerebral understanding of the game searching for boost in mechanics to equal your intellect. It will round you off as a player and provide crucial support in allowing you to refine macro and micro parts of your game. It can free your mind to focus on the other key elements that make up a complete player instead of having your aim distract you throughout a match and drain mental resource.

And yeah, the
community is pretty damn cool.

I will continue to use the
fantasy.cat suite as long as I'm welcome here.

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
I haven't been using Constellation for very long, but I am absolutely blown away.

It is perhaps the most brilliant approach to augmenting one's preexisting skill and knowledge. A bad player won't become good, but a good player could become great. As I'm sure everyone knows, this cheat, in the right environment, is in and of itself a positive feedback loop. You already know how to play, you use
Constellation, you see positive results that look freakishly natural, and in turn you are motivated to play more, thus improving further with or without assistance.

It is a must-try for anyone with a cerebral understanding of the game searching for boost in mechanics to equal your intellect. It will round you off as a player and provide crucial support in allowing you to refine macro and micro parts of your game. It can free your mind to focus on the other key elements that make up a complete player instead of having your aim distract you throughout a match and drain mental resource.

And yeah, the
community is pretty damn cool.

I will continue to use the
fantasy.cat suite as long as I'm welcome here.
Well said friend! I am trying to tune out my settings at the moment, I have noticed it helps amazingly with micro adjustments and absolutely has improved my game from daily use incrementally.

Set

Winging everything since 2004.
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
im this close to downgrading to windows 10 to use constellation :unamused:

Back