Some questions

uemot0

Registered
Hey, doing great? 😬

Before applying, I would like to ask some questions:

1) I don't actually have accounts on other forums or cheat providers, as I only used a radar that I coded myself. Is this a sticking point that will prevent me from being accepted?

2) For me it's very clear the real intention of the cheat, I've been playing without any kind of cheat for almost 2 years and now planning to return with something safe that complements my skills, currently i am playing in my university team and i want to dedicate myself in leagues(mainly GamersClub).

With that in mind, I would like to understand, the solution dedicated to client anti cheats is only for VIP members, right?

Congratulations on creating such a great community in such a "toxic" environment. 🥰

Sorry for any English mistakes, thank you in advance!

Last edited:

typedef

Staff member
1) I don't actually have accounts on other forums or cheat providers, as I only used a radar that I coded myself. Is this a sticking point that will prevent me from being accepted?
No. It only makes me suspicious if someone is trying to hide their identity. But if you provide all your Steam accounts that you own (which you're supposed to do anyway), whether they are banned or not, then it shouldn't be a problem.

2) For me it's very clear the real intention of the cheat, I've been playing without any kind of cheat for almost 2 years and now planning to return with something safe that complements my skills, currently i am playing in my university team and i want to dedicate myself in leagues(mainly GamersClub).

With that in mind, I would like to understand, the solution dedicated to client anti cheats is only for VIP members, right?
Constellation works on some clients and it's not VIP restricted. However, I didn't design Constellation to bypass clients, it just so happens to do so for some. There is a list that is on the private forum of which clients those are, but I don't keep it up to date because Constellation wasn't designed to be used on client.

OP
uemot0

uemot0

Registered
No. It only makes me suspicious if someone is trying to hide their identity. But if you provide all your Steam accounts that you own (which you're supposed to do anyway), whether they are banned or not, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Constellation works on some clients and it's not VIP restricted. However, I didn't design Constellation to bypass clients, it just so happens to do so for some. There is a list that is on the private forum of which clients those are, but I don't keep it up to date because Constellation wasn't designed to be used on client.

Thank you very much! =)

Back