Tf2 Cheat Review, after 2 months of daily usage.

resurgence

Registered
Since I've got quite a bit of time off due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic I decided that I may as well throw my review out there C:

I'd like to start this off by prefacing what I get out of this cheat and a little about who I am.

I've been playing TF2 for around 5 years now and over this amount of time I've gotten pretty damn good, but I felt like I plateaued, where I could pour tens of hours into practicing per week against my friends who play in competitive leagues but I just never felt like I was improving anymore. I can easily stomp pubs with minimal effort without the use of cheats, but playing vs my friends felt like I was someone in a pub getting stomped, granted these guys have played at platinum and advanced level for years, but nonetheless the skill gap was obvious. I'm a moderator and popular community figure for a TF2 streamer who averages ~60 viewers when they go live, that means when he dies if he spectates me that's 60 people all watching my pov live. I can't afford to use any cheat with a shoddy inhuman aimbot that any idiot can recognize. I needed something better, a lot better. I wanted something that I could use that wouldn't make me feel like I was cheating, introducing Fantasy.cat:

Humanizer/Aimbot: 10/10
The humanizer on this cheat is honestly nothing less than incredible. There is NO other cheat for TF2 out there with this quality of an aimbot. Every other cheat I've used in the past has felt super lock-y, snappy or otherwise bad and blatantly obvious, where you had to resort to using a silent aimbot, but that it's own list of problems I wont get into. This humanizer really does feel like it's YOU aiming and no one can tell otherwise. I've become practically unstoppable in MGE and Pubs are no different.
Use the settings that the humanizer test tells you to use and you'll forget you're cheating. Overall, 10/10.
[mge footage against a random, demonstrating the humanizer]

Projectile Aimbot: 7.5/10
The projectile aimbot does its job. It works better on faster moving projectiles like the DH or Lock N' Load (obviously) but other than that there's not much to say. It's an aimbot for projectiles. I don't use it because I'm capable of aiming rockets and pipes well. One point of improvement I'd like to see would be an option to go for splash damage with rockets instead of directs, because humans don't typically go for directs 100% of the time. With the projectile aimbot for me, it's not as great as the hitscan humanizer. Overall 7.5/10, it'll hit directs but you might be called out.

Triggerbot: 9.5/10
The triggerbot is fantastic 95% of the time, it works amazingly well and since it's integrated into the humanizer it doesn't feel like an industry standard "if mouse is over enemy then shoot", it'll actually aim onto the enemy before shooting, giving it a very human feel. This works exceptionally well for TF2 as it's a lot faster paced than CSGO. My only gripe with the triggerbot is that on sparse occasions it can take quite a while before shooting which creates an unexpected pause between shots. Overall, 9.5/10 never been called out, even when playing against my friends.

Visuals: 10/10
I personally never use the visuals because I get no benefit out of knowing where players are, generally. You get exactly what you want from the visuals though, esp, boxes, names, classes, hp, projectile prediction and more.
Overall, 10/10 you get what you need and a little more.

Misc: NA/10
Spectator list: 8/10 It tells you the name of the player who's spectating you, but sometimes fails to update when they're no longer spectating you (i.e when they respawn it's impossible for them to still be spec'ing you but the list still has their name on it).
No push: Haven't used it
Sv_pure Bypass: Haven't used it
Third Person: Haven't used it

Configuring: 10/10
Really couldn't be any easier. The menu is extremely easy to navigate and every setting is clearly defined. Overall, 10/10

What I'd like to see in the future:
Improvements on the projectile aimbot to increase how human it feels, as it stands right now if you aren't using silent aim the projectile aimbot feels pretty lock-y regardless of the smooth/precision settings I've applied.
Slightly improved triggerbot shooting times to eliminate the odd scenario where it doesn't shoot

More misc features (not as important but would be very cool):
auto edgebug would be an extremely useful feature, this could prevent fall damage in scenarios where you may crater or for rocketjumping to timesave/perform stunts.
sniper scope feature to remove the black overlay, this is already possible with the use of specific huds and code editing but would be a quality of life addition for those who can't perform the edit to their hud.

Quasar overall, strong 9.2/10.

So, that's my review! This cheat is absolutely fantastic and perfectly suits my needs, I bought lifetime the day after being accepted because I could tell this would be the last cheat I'd ever use (and it's such a steal, like $50 dollars for all this, actually crazy.)

I love this community and hope to continue using Fantasy.cat for as long I continue playing TF2.

Last edited:

FromAbyss

CS:GO Silver
Veteran Member
I never used TF2 but I notice that it is great with your review.
Nice review :)

ilovepringles

VIP
2023 Award Show
Never knew people played TF2 competitively. Great review! Also, I think you are one of the few who bought membership for a cheat other than Astrogalaxy. I think this gives a reason for typedef to continue creating legit cheats for other games as each game has its own demand.

aa1337

Veteran Member
Amazing review, I have been trying to get into playing TF2 but I never played much except for when "orange box" was a thing, I still have about 5 of those CDs here somewhere, anyways, your review perfectly describes fantasy.cat and Quasar(the TF2 cheat)

Kemba

VIP
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Good review, the amount of effort and dedication typedef puts into this is insane. FC is by far the best legit cheats on the market.

Back