TF2 Cheat Review

vickyyy

2019 Award Show Winner
Kitty-girl-3-anime-8766399-120-160.jpg

Vickyyy's Review

Well, the TF2 cheat is going to be offline for a day or two because of new features being added. I guess I have time to put in my review. I joined this community only to use the TF2 cheat. I couldn't pay lifetime but the developer generously gave me a pass.

Humanizer [Aimbot]: 10/10

• Pro: It's very good. I play competitively and I am a Medic main. But I ring or sub for some teams as Scout or Sniper at a lower level. This aimbot has made me carry the team in scrims and once during a match. It's not like other aimbots I've used and I'm comparing that statement to public sources and TF2 cheat providers. It feels different and is great for closet cheating!
  • Con: It doesn't have a projectile aimbot. This doesn't matter to me but it would be nice to have something like this.
ESP: 8/10
  • Pro: All stream proof. Basic needs. Nothing crazy.
  • Con: There are a few bugs that the developer acknowledged about the esp boxes flickering. It happens on some maps, but you stop noticing them eventually.
Triggerbot: 10/10
  • Pro: Does it's job. I haven't had a problem with it.
  • Con: None.
Community: 10/10
  • Pro: A good group of people here. Everyone is nice. People make funny posts and talk about random things. There's a hentai thread which is weird but it turned into a thread where people are posting their pussy (no really, they're posting cats). The developer is very active and cares about the community and his members. I haven't come across anyone toxic yet.
  • Con: No Discord. But it's fine because people post on the forum and you still get to know and recognize people.
This is my review. This is exactly what I was looking for. I got sick of being part of public cheat providers and public P2C communities. I'm happy to be here in a community where the group of people here are cared for.

Back