When will applications open?

fdamads3

Registered
I am very interested in this cheat and I was wondering, are the applications going to open once again? Or is it going to be reserved for old members. Thanks!

typedef

Staff member
The members of the community are currently testing two new cheats:
  • Parallax
    • Ring0 Minecraft cheat.
    • Kernel-protected Minecraft auto-clicker designed to be hidden and leave 0 traces.
    • Video
  • Constellation
    • Ring0 CS:GO/TF2/CSS cheat.
    • Pure kernel-protected closet cheat that represents fantasy.cat's objective.
Before you apply, consider that Moonlight has been discontinued because of its damaging results and how it doesn't represent fantasy.cat at all (closet cheating/no fancy features, no aesthetics, maximum security). In the 3 1/2 years fantasy.cat has been active, Moonlight has been the only product out of the many that has spawned security issues. Therefore if you are interested in joining because of Moonlight: it is not an available option anymore. Constellation is its replacement and has had very positive reception so far as it doesn't spawn a security concern, it isn't aesthetically greedy and it's friendly for serious competitive players.

Once testing is over, applications will be open. Applications will likely reopen sometime this week and remain open until I find the need to close it again. Make sure you look at the top banner when visiting the forum as it will tell you when applications are open.

Ali

Alireza1337
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
Make sure you look at the top banner when visiting the forum as it will tell you when applications are open.
Hello, and thanks for the details 🙏
I just wanna get fantasy.cat cuz security matters for me
I will check the site to do not miss the new application wave

Last edited:

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
Hello, and thanks for the details 🙏
fantasy.cat = when quality and security matters :D
now I am going to check the site every hour to do not miss the new application wave
thank you for creating this community
I would check everyday for months and finally got in brother! Don't give up!

• Love
Reactions: Ali

bigdickjamesj

Registered
The members of the community are currently testing two new cheats:
  • Parallax
    • Ring0 Minecraft cheat.
    • Kernel-protected Minecraft auto-clicker designed to be hidden and leave 0 traces.
    • Video
  • Constellation
    • Ring0 CS:GO/TF2/CSS cheat.
    • Pure kernel-protected closet cheat that represents fantasy.cat's objective.
Before you apply, consider that Moonlight has been discontinued because of its damaging results and how it doesn't represent fantasy.cat at all (closet cheating/no fancy features, no aesthetics, maximum security). In the 3 1/2 years fantasy.cat has been active, Moonlight has been the only product out of the many that has spawned security issues. Therefore if you are interested in joining because of Moonlight: it is not an available option anymore. Constellation is its replacement and has had very positive reception so far as it doesn't spawn a security concern, it isn't aesthetically greedy and it's friendly for serious competitive players.

Once testing is over, applications will be open. Applications will likely reopen sometime this week and remain open until I find the need to close it again. Make sure you look at the top banner when visiting the forum as it will tell you when applications are open.

This is exactly what im looking for. The closet cheat that isn't fancy or anything. Pure and simple. Let me know if it's available for me.

Set

Winging everything since 2004.
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
This is exactly what im looking for. The closet cheat that isn't fancy or anything. Pure and simple. Let me know if it's available for me.
the cheat will be available when the admin starts accepting applications again, Big Dick James

Ali

Alireza1337
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
😂 that's why I'm checking the site every hour to do not miss a chance
the cheat will be available when the admin starts accepting applications again, Big Dick James

Last edited:

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
I am very interested in this cheat and I was wondering, are the applications going to open once again? Or is it going to be reserved for old members. Thanks!
Looks like they are opened brother <3.

Back