These functions allow you to control the user keyboard. This does not communicate with the kernel driver. This will only work from a usermode standpoint.
Only the humanizer has access to the Kernel Driver.
- Simulates a key on your keyboard being HELD down.
- Please use
moonlight.windows.keyboard.upafter you use this or else your computer will have the key stuck down until you restart your system.
- Simulates a key on your keyboard being released.
- This should only be done after
moonlight.windows.keyboard.downor if you know the user is holding a key down. If you randomly use this function, the user will never be able to press that key again until they restart their system.
- Simulates a key on your keyboard being pressed and released.
sleepparameter is the breathing time between the down and up. This is based on milliseconds. Recommendation is to have this at 1 or else your game will hang.
- This is basically calling